View Other Details
Get in touch with us! Write to email@example.com to get started.
Apply at: http://www.yahelisrael.com/apply-now
The Yahel Social Change Fellowship is a 9-month service-based fellowship for college graduates ages 22-30 who are passionate about social change. The program places fellows at the forefront of social issues facing Israel and equips them with the tools to create real, lasting change.
-Grow professionally by working in a nonprofit setting, teaching in local schools, working with at-risk youth, working in community gardens, and cultivating deep relationships with community members.
-Explore the country and engage with Israeli social change initiatives through meetings with activists, social entrepreneurs, and policymakers.
-Live as part of a diverse local Israeli community and experience the community's culture, tradition, and way of life.
-Learn about social change and community work firsthand
- Join learning seminars and educational trips to engage with Israel through nuance and complexity
- Learn Hebrew and Arabic in courses led by native speakers
- Spend 9 months living and volunteering in either Lod, Rishon LeZion or Haifa Israel
- Earn a monthly living stipend of 1,000 Shekels
- Program dates: September through June