Working on 3 wildlife NGOs, while traveling through three South African provinces and two African countries and having an adventure
Volunteering with Voluntouring Africa will take you on an adventure road trip through three of South Africa's most beautiful provinces and two African countries while offering your time and donations to three separate wildlife NGOs. The projects that are supported are all registered NGOs that have been set up to have a direct impact on the wildlife and animals of South Africa.
Give something back while you have the African adventure of a lifetime that will leave you with lasting memories and a yearning to come back.
- Working next to the Kruger National Park and living with free roaming wild animals, working with the Marloth Wildlife Fund
- Working hands on with exotic primates and making a difference in the exotic pet trade of South Africa | IPR
- Experiencing the biggest township life in the southern hemisphere and exploring the cradle of humankind
- Having adventures in Swaziland and exploring a world heritage site in St Lucia
- Learning and helping in the oldest wildlife rehabilitation centre in KZN while exploring Durban and the world famous Oribi Gorge