Help us to provide education, social and health support and alleviate poverty in the beautiful township of Knysna.
Through projects aimed at empowering locals we encourage a sense of pride and create a brighter future for the poorest communities.
This program targets the main areas of concern in the local community: Health, Education and Nutrition, and provides an all round service to the local people.
Projects include conducting social surveys in the local township, building eco-friendly greenhouses, assisting with after-school programs, helping at an elderly care centre and running a weekly recycling exchange initiative for children- a full and varied experience!
You will be able to make a tangible difference to the lives of individuals who have little or no opportunity to improve their access to a decent education or livelihood.
- Join our community volunteer projects and help us to empower local people, make a difference and have fun doing it!
- Help us with community volunteer projects which aim to empower and educate people in some of the poorest communities
- Work with a different age groups from primary school children to elderly community members
- Meet the local people and make friends for life
- Learn about South Africa’s unique cultures and heritage