Community Volunteer Projects & Health Awareness in South Africa
- South Africa
View Other Details
Help us to provide education, social and health support and alleviate poverty in the beautiful township of Knysna.
Through projects aimed at empowering locals we encourage a sense of pride and create a brighter future for the poorest communities.
This program targets the main areas of concern in the local community: Health, Education and Nutrition, and provides an all round service to the local people.
Projects include conducting social surveys in the local township, building eco-friendly greenhouses, assisting with after-school programs, helping at an elderly care centre and running a weekly recycling exchange initiative for children- a full and varied experience!
You will be able to make a tangible difference to the lives of individuals who have little or no opportunity to improve their access to a decent education or livelihood.
Video and Photos
- Join our community volunteer projects and help us to empower local people, make a difference and have fun doing it!
- Help us with community volunteer projects which aim to empower and educate people in some of the poorest communities
- Work with a different age groups from primary school children to elderly community members
- Meet the local people and make friends for life
- Learn about South Africa’s unique cultures and heritage