This intensive introduction to Ecuador includes city and village home stays, Spanish language lessons, volunteer work in the Amazon rainforest, boating and snorkeling in the Galapagos Islands, and free time to explore city life and historic sites. An option for college credit in Anthropology is available, and the program fee is fully payable from 529 funds. Contact us today to join the upcoming Youth International team in Ecuador: April 26 to May 25, 2022.
- Snorkel in along the coral reefs in the Galapagos Islands.
- Live with Quichua host families in a village in the rainforest.
- Take Spanish lessons in the historic center of Cuenca.
- Volunteer on a rainforest conservation project.
- Enjoy the fun and support of traveling with a group of peers.
Join us in Nepal: Fall 2021
Visit our website for the complete itinerary!