Learn all of the stuff they don't teach you in college through this 40-day summer gap year experience, or three-month fall semester program. You'll meet your group in the exciting, musical city of Nashville for a week of bonding and self-discovery before challenging yourself in the backcountry of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Settle in to an internship with a Nashville area company in a field of your choosing and then journey to Ecuador to learn about local cultures and perspectives in Cuenca and study sustainable development in the Galapagos. Finally, return to Nashville to close out the experience and forge a path toward college and career.
- Experience Nashville, Tennessee's exciting music and arts scene while living in our Launch Pad base house
- Trek and camp in North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains and find your inner strength
- Do an internship at a Nashville company and get a taste of professional life in a field of your choosing
- Connect with a mentor from a career path you're excited about and gain contacts within the industry
- Pick up some Spanish, see the world from a different perspective, observe wildlife, and learn about sustainability in Ecuador's Cuenca and Galapagos