View Other Details
Program fees for the Oxford Gap Year are charged in pounds sterling (GBP) and are currently £2,690 plus £350 college fee per term.
Tuition fees cover:
* All teaching and supervised study
* Regular academic supervision meetings and assessments
* Advice with college applications
* Regular weekend visits to places of interest
* Activities and sports within Oxford
* Membership of The Oxford Union
Please visit our website for more details
Our Campus Oxford Gap Year is a unique opportunity to spend a year or academic term living and studying in the heart of Oxford, the most famous and inspiring University city in the world.
With a wide range of accommodation options, students can create their own bespoke academic program, drawing on a outstanding faculty with teaching and research expertise across many subjects. Classes take place in small group seminars, as well as through one-on-one tutorials in the Oxford style. This allows students to explore their chose subjects in depth.
As well as the rigorous academic side of the program, students enjoy a wide range of social activities and trips around England, allowing them to make the absolute most of their time in Oxford.
- Classes are taught in small group seminars or one-on-one tutorials, true to the Oxford model.
- Direct access to tutors helps students with understanding and assimilation of the material covered.
- The college has an outstanding faculty of permanent staff and specialist teachers
- Social events take place regularly each semester, enabling students to meet and develop friendships.
- Oxford itself provides a rich opportunity for joining student clubs and societies and offers a unique student-centred backdrop.