GAP YEAR/6-month+ Service Learning Opportunities in Honduras with United Planet

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from United Planet.

Gap Year Volunteering with United Planet
Gap Year Volunteering with United Planet
Volunteer in Honduras with United Planet
Volunteer in Honduras with United Planet

Join United Planet on a gap year volunteer Quest in Honduras by volunteering for 6 or 12 months!

Located in Central America, Honduras offers some of the most breathtaking views of the Caribbean, and an abundance of excursion opportunities. United Planet offers long-term volunteer projects in Honduras for United States and Canadian citizens; shorter volunteer projects are open to all. Long term volunteering provides volunteers with the opportunity for complete immersion, and the chance to learn some Spanish! Among volunteer options include: Healthcare Projects, Educational Projects, Community Development, and Social Projects.

Email us at quest@unitedplanet.org or call us at +1 (617) 874-8041 for more information.

Enroll in our Volunteer Quest Program to Ghana, Romania, Argentina, Nepal and New Zealand before January 31st!

During the month of January, United Planet will offer $250 Travel Grants to anyone who enrolls in a program to Ghana, Romania, Argentina, Nepal, and New Zealand (valid for any duration in that country). Enroll Today!

amccormack

United Planet/ICYE Honduras

United Planet, part of the larger worldwide group ICYE, was an amazing experience. I did the 6 month program and volunteered at a rehabilitation center for children with cerebral paralysis. I worked there every day, and then spent time with the many friends that I made in Honduras. I lived with a host family, and since my host sisters were my age I was able to connect with a lot of people and make lots of friends. I was also really close with the other volunteers, who came from all over Europe. We were able to travel together all the time, and see so many amazing places in Honduras and surrounding countries. While this program was on the more expensive side, working to save up for it was totally worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat.