View Other Details
Iceland. The Land of Fire and Ice. Few destinations capture the imagination like the world’s wonderland in the North. Overflowing with natural beauty – from cascading waterfalls to steamy lagoons and much more – Iceland offers something for everyone.
This hybrid BACK&PACK adventure combines thrilling, guided day tours with self-guided city adventuring and countryside camping. And good-hearted travelers wishing to give back can put their hearts and hands to work on our locally-led volunteer projects.
- Choose your own start date and travel companions!
- Choose your trip length: from our signature, 2-week sightseeing and adventure itinerary to our 2 to 10-week "Travel Deeper" volunteer extensions.
- Explore eclectic Reykjavik and the natural wonders of Iceland - at your own pace - away from the main crowds and overpriced group tours.
- Get your blood pumping while snorkeling between continental plates, horseback riding, whale-watching, camping, and hiking amidst Iceland's stunning waterfalls and glaciers.
- Stay longer, dig deeper, and give back through critical conservation projects.