Artzi Gap Year!

Artzi logo
Artzi logo

Artzi is a unique artistic gap year program in Israel. At Artzi, students get the chance to pursue their artistic abilities and work on building a professional portfolio. The students work alongside famous Israeli and American artists in one of the four tracks that we offer: Visual/Fine arts, Dance, Music, and Theater. Additionally, we travel, hike and volunteer all over Israel, and we have an extensive curriculum where we learn Jewish texts both traditional and contemporary, allowing students to form a deep connection to Judaism.

Artzi is based in the heart of Jerusalem in the Artist colony of Musrara, just a minutes walk from the old city and town.

F

Amazing experience!

Artzi gave me the opportunity to meet and make friendships with the Israeli teens in the Pre-army academy that it is affiliated with. It really broadened my perspective on spirituality and life. Also, I feel like its a great way to get out of the "American bubble" that most gap year programs have, learning Hebrew, hiking and living with Israeli's has really been a unique and fun opportunity! Thanks you Artzi for EVERYTHING!

About Artzi

Artzi is a 9 month Israel gap year program that offers a one of a kind experience combining Judaism, Israel and the arts. Our students get the opportunity to work with professional musicians, artists, and actors to pursue and explore their artistic...