Be The Change (BTC) is a Japanese language and personal development program for 18-29 year olds looking to discover a career they love whilst traveling in the north of Japan.
Our unique 12-week program combines language language study, cultural experiences, travel and adventure activities and an internship/community volunteering option.
Live in a vibrant, international community, work towards personal goals, experience challenge, and discover yourself and your career.
Stage 1: Weeks 1-6
Weekly Japanese language classes in groups of less than 10 | Community-living | Entrepreneurship & cultural workshops | Cultural experiences | Activities and travel
Stage 2: Weeks 7-12
Internship/Community Volunteer Placement | Final week for review and reflection | Real-life chances to use your Japanese | Mentorship support | Personal development
- Learn real-life Japanese in a non-classroom context
- Travel throughout Hokkaido and have a culturally immersive experience
- Take part in a 5 week internship/community volunteering experience
- Receive program mentorship and support
- Take part in a wide range of activities and adventure with a learning community