Maldives Local Island Tours

Maldives
Maldives

Thinking of a Gap year adventure? Think Asia, think Maldives! Yes that's right the Maldives! There is more to the Maldives than just water villas, sparkling white sand beaches and beautiful turquoise waters. There’s culture, local community, activities and traditions that are deserving of attention and provide the ultimate travel experience.

All of these can be found on the tours offered by Secret Paradise. Specializing in cultural and adventurous, private and small group island tours, we offer locally-guided packages combining guesthouse accommodation with activities that are synonymous with the Maldives. These include diving, snorkeling, sunset safaris and of course relaxing on the beach. Add to these cultural experiences such as meeting locals, having dinner in their home and learning to cook Maldivian style and you have a great way to start to an independent stay in the archipelago.
Isn't is time to adventure Maldivian style?

Lizzy

Like being shown round by a friend!

I was a 21 year old girl travelling alone and secret paradise was wonderful right from the first email I sent to Ruth. She paid attention to all the things I said I was interested and then created me a fabulous programme including a city tour, snorkelling, local food and an island visit. My guide was wonderful and so relaxed, really like being shown round by a friend who knew the Maldives like the back of his hand and all of the activities Ruth booked for me far exceeded my expectations! Secret Paradise is such a great way to see the 'real' Maldives and Maldivian culture rather than checking into a resort. I was particularly touched being invited to have dinner with the Secret Paradise staff once their shifts were finished, such a nice personal touch! I'll definitely be back!

About Secret Paradise Maldives

The basis of our tours has always been to allow guests to learn about the Maldives, its culture, beliefs, and traditions and what better way to do this than to see the country through the eyes of a local and experience daily life by traveling by...