Incredible Gap Year Program for All in Mexico

Part international work experience, part cultural ambassadorship, part language immersion, part homestay exchange program - rolled together into the adventure of a life-time. You will be immersed in the Spanish language, and other languages too, through LEX / Hippo Family Club language clubs. You may also assist language club promotion and operation, cultural presentations, camps, congresos, conferencias, and administrative work. You will be supported always by your host family and LEX staff. The LEX World Internship Project (WIP) is humanistic, flexible, and can be customized to your needs. We expect you to be flexible, motivated, positive, and open to all languages and all people.

• Work as a team with interns from around the world.
  • Gain fluency in Spanish and other languages through multilingual immersion-style language clubs in a fun, positive environment.
  • Learn about ancient and contemporary Mexican culture first-hand.
  • Become a member of a Mexican family.
  • Experience magical moments in every day life.

Cayla

Amazing experience

LEX Hippo Mexico provided an amazing experience for me during my 3 months working in their office in Mexico City. Not only a great opportunity to learn more about their organization and the work culture in Mexico, I also made strong, life-long ties with my host family and new friends that I made during my time in Mexico. I felt extremely supported throughout my time there and the experience has connected me to those people and the culture for the rest of my life. I'm so grateful for this experience and would recommend to anyone.