Combine exciting adventure travel with a project placement and experience the best of Central America on an unforgettable adventure trip with Frontier through Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica.
Traveling with a group of like-minded young explorers and a professional Frontier trail guide, you will explore legendary Mayan ruins set in dense rainforests and swim in azure waters off white sand beaches. Climb to the rim of active volcanoes, ride horseback down ancient mountain trails, snorkel and dive some of the world's best dive sites and loads more, with a group of like-minded adventurers and a professional tour guide.
On an incredible journey of discovery through the countries of Latin America you will also have the chance to contribute to both the local community and environmental conservation, spending time helping at a wonderful school in Honduras as well as working on the Frontier Costa Rica Wildlife Conservation Project.
- A unique view of this fascinating part of the world
- Discover local cultures and delicacies
- Immerse yourself in culture as you assist at a local community school
- Learn about the wildlife of this fascinating biodiversity hotspot
- Earn your BTEC (at an additional cost)