Superb Gap Year Treks in Uganda

Gap year treks

All of our projects have been formulated by our team, to give our self funding volunteers the most meaningful of experiences, wherever they may decide to venture.

We take pride in all of our volunteer abroad in Uganda programs and wish to ensure that our volunteers will benefit the community in a favorable way while on their once in a life time journey.

The main objective our volunteer in Uganda program is to help more people gain the life changing, life affirming experiences that volunteering can give.

We are committed to enabling skill transfer, enabling projects in Uganda to access different skill sets and to helping volunteers realize the value they can add using the skills they hold.

• Make friends for life and Full culture immersion
  • Immerse yourself in this rural community
  • Improve the living standards of local people
  • Two days free safari or sightseeing tour
  • Promote sustainable community livelihoods

Marie

Life Changing Experience

It was really great life changing experience in particular with the children. The kids are incredibly friendly and excited to have mzungu teachers there.

I wish that I was able to stay longer than two months and hope to contribute my time in future.

Beacon of Hope Uganda staff is very supportive from application process and during the time in the field. Sandra was very attentive, helpful and very knowledgeable.

The food was delicious and accommodation was truly nice, clean and very organized. I enjoyed the teaching program immensely; the staff both at the school and the administration office was extremely helpful.

The community and the children in Uganda are super friendly and welcoming. I am very impressed with service of Beacon of Hope Uganda.

I would recommend this program to everyone who is interested in volunteering in Uganda.

Location:
86 F / 52 F
Airports:
Entebbe International
( EBB )

Uganda's travel activities are centered around their natural beauty in the forms of wildlife and landscape. The most popular things to do here are safaris for the elusive Mountain Gorillas, visits to the source of the Nile, site-seeing at the Murchison Falls, and outdoor activities at Lake Bunyonyi.

About Beacon of Hope Uganda

Beacon of Hope Uganda provides quality, meaningful and affordable volunteer travel opportunities in Uganda. We focus on rural communities of Uganda and working with disadvantaged children, youth and women, through provision of quality education,...