Is climate change a big deal for you?
Are you seeking an educational experience that links social justice, the environment, the economy, and your development as an individual?
Are you wondering how you might live your life in a way that actually enhances the state of the world?
The Rising Earth Immersion is a 10-week residential semester at The Eco-Institute for change-makers ages 18-28 who are seeking to live in balance with the Earth by engaging in personal, cultural, and ecological healing and transformation.
While living in dynamic community on an organic farm and Earth sanctuary in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, learn how to leverage the transformative power of permaculture for social contribution, environmental leadership, and the creation of a more just world. Live simply while tending the land, growing and preparing fresh food in community, learning homesteading, activism, collaborative leadership, and mindfulness skills, gaining a Permaculture Certificate, and more!
- Grow your own organic food while caring for an educational farm
- Learn homesteading skills from farmers, fermenters, natural builders, and more
- Participate in workshops with leading thinkers in alternative economics and climate justice
- Collaborate with a group of inspired allies in planning activism trips on a regional and national scale
- Explore the beautiful lands of the Piedmont regions, the dynamic community of Chapel Hill, and the academic district of North Carolina's Research Triangle