View Other Details
BRAA elective credit pedagogical focus is the ARTS. Upon completing the registration process, arts students are required to select a major. Arts students are eligible for scholarships upon meeting the application criteria. In a time when many schools are forced to collapse arts programming to meet provincially mandated caps, our philosophy remains to provide as many arts-based experiences to our students as possible. As long as we can maintain a small number of registrations, at BRAA we have the flexibility to support specific artistic interests that are rarely available at other institutions of learning. Music and Computers (a digital recording course), Animation Credits (at three grade levels) that prepare post-secondary portfolios, Film & Video and a four-year dance program are just a few examples of how we stand apart from other schools. In future years, our goal is to offer full year arts programming for our students.
- Arts-focused Private high school
- Animation & Illustration, Graphic Design, Theatre & Drama, Film Media
- Free arts after-school programs
- Performance opportunities through local festivals
- Hiring and supporting artists in the industry through employment opportunities