- United States of America
View Other Details
Alzar School offers academic semesters for motivated students in 10th, 11th and sometimes 12th grades, who engage in leadership training while exploring the wilds of Idaho and Patagonia, Chile. All students take one semester credit for math, science, history, English, Spanish, as well as semester elective credits in leadership and physical education. Students regularly set foot in our outdoor classrooms, both in Idaho and in Patagonia, Chile. Expeditions take students down the wild and scenic Salmon River and into Patagonia National Park.
- Live in mountains of Idaho and Patagonia, Chile
- Develop leadership skills and confidence
- Learn to backpack, whitewater raft, and kayak
- Study away from your traditional high school for one semester
- Live with a community of adventurous, fun peers
Alzar Gap Merit-Based Scholarship
Alzar Gap is offering four $3,000 scholarships for four qualified candidates applying to any of our programs. In order to be considered, candidates must submit their full applications by May 1st, 2023, and respond to two prompts about their next steps after Alzar Gap.