- United States of America
View Other Details
Alzar School offers academic semesters for motivated students in 10th, 11th and sometimes 12th grades, who engage in leadership training while exploring the wilds of Idaho and Patagonia, Chile. All students take one semester credit for math, science, history, English, Spanish, as well as semester elective credits in leadership and physical education. Students regularly set foot in our outdoor classrooms, both in Idaho and in Patagonia, Chile. Expeditions take students down the wild and scenic Salmon River and into Patagonia National Park.
- Live in mountains of Idaho and Patagonia, Chile
- Learn to backpack, whitewater raft, and kayak
- Develop leadership skills and confidence
- Study away from your traditional high school for one semester
- Live with a community of adventurous, fun peers