Based near King’s Road SW3, you will have access to unique learning experiences including workshops, masterclasses, and talks from high-ranking industry professionals and entrepreneurs covering areas such as buying, merchandising and trend analysis. You will fast track your skills, enhance your fashion experience, increase your knowledge base and take your first steps towards creating a fashion portfolio. Whether you are a fashion beginner or taking your first steps towards a career in fashion
You will enjoy expert tuition from our tutors who have a wealth of fashion experience alongside exclusive tours, talks and workshops with current fashion designers and those working within the industry today. Our 2018 programme included (but wasn't limited to) a tour of Central Saint Martins, studio tour and talk from contemporary brand House of Sunny, an exclusive tour of a working couture garment manufacturer (Sienna Couture) and trips to popular and often sold out fashion exhibitions.
- Talks from fashion industry experts
- Expert tuition from our fashion tutors
- Fashion exhibitions and museums such as the Fashion & Textile Museum, the V&A and Saatchi Gallery
- Complete projects based around the trips and exhibitions we visit
- Exclusive fashion tours such as Central Saint Martins, a prestigious fashion university