For students who dream to be tomorrow's doctors, theMSAG’s Medical Summer Program is where you need to head this summer!
Over the two weeks you'll learn in a safe, inspiring location of the Oratory School (famous UK boarding school) with trained qualified doctors on-site to help you discover more about the world of medicine. Whether it is to explore which career path you want to take in the healthcare sciences, discover the breadth of medical and surgical specialties available, or to get a head start in your application, we have a program that suits you.
Finally, you’ll make friends who share similar interests and career objectives, boost your confidence, and gain valuable and incredibly unique hands-on experience. Gain a strong competitive advantage in UK medicine and medical school applications and stand out among the crowd.
July 6 - July 18, 2020
July 20 - August 1st, 2020
Aug 3 - August 15, 2020
For more information please check our website.
- Clinical skills - Before you even submit your medical school application, we’ll give you an idea of what it’s REALLY like to be a medical school student or doctor and practice your newly learned skills on real patients.
- Social and cultural experiences every day - with state-of-the-art sporting facilities, a trip to the Body Worlds exhibit and expeditions to Oxford and London, your unique adventure starts here!
- Mentoring - Opportunities to work one to one with Dr Dibah Jiva, leading expert in UK Medical School applications
- Med school preparation - Start preparing for the UCAT/BMAT; write your personal statement; get in the hot seat for interview practice
- Team Research Project - a great opportunity to learn more about research, improve your public speaking skills and bolster your CV