Campus Oxford - Cambridge Summer Program

Our Cambridge summer program is centred around historic Magdalene College (founded in 1428), and our students choose from a challenging and enriching program of academic courses, workshops and masterclasses.

Cambridge is an inspiring city to live in and explore, with stunning architecture and a rich academic atmosphere, and we offer a wide range of sports and cultural activities to our students, including excursions to London, Stonehenge and more.

Campus Oxford has designed this program specifically to meet the needs of US high school students, and you will experience a program of learning designed to supplement your academic studies with skills such as debating, pitching, presenting and more. With garden parties, evening receptions, croquet and cricket, you will experience the outstandingly beautiful city of Cambridge as a true insider.

We look forward to welcoming you to join us this summer!

• Cambridge is the home of some of the great minds of the age and some of the most significant theories and inventions of all ages, across all intellectual disciplines.
  • Sessions are led by one of the teaching faculty or by guest speakers and consist of interactive seminars followed by reinforcement, allowing students to practise and refine the skills.
  • Afternoon ‘masterclasses’ are offered over each two-week programme.
  • Course faculty are highly experienced and enthusiastic communicators, the majority being Cambridge University graduates
  • The academic work undertaken during the programme provide an excellent foretaste of college level study

Alexandra

The Best Summer of My Life!

I had the best time at CASP in Cambridge. Being right in the town made me fall in love with Cambridge and convinced me to apply to to the University. Throughout the program, I tried things that I had no idea I'd enjoy, like debating and drama. It was an experience that I will never be able to forget.

I wish we went on more excursions.