View Other Details
Venture across the South Pacific to discover Australia and the tropical Fijian Islands and immerse yourself in the warm and welcoming communities of our Fijian friends. Support infrastructure projects in a small island village by working alongside local community members by completing hands-on projects. Explore paradise on your own private beach and snorkel the turquoise water in search of colorful fish. Encounter wildlife and get up close to kangaroos and work with rangers to improve their habitats at a Wildlife Center. Return home with a sense of fulfillment and new friendships from across the globe.
- Earn PADI SCUBA Certification on the Great Barrier Reef
- Live with Local Families in a Traditional Fijian Bure Home
- Explore Sydney’s Famous Landmarks
- Volunteer at an Australian Kangaroo & Wildlife Habitat Center
- 30 Hours of Community Service.