View Other Details
Want to travel to Central America? Want to transform lives? Join us this year! Travel to Guatemala, Panama, or Honduras for one week with a group of like-minded high school students to help build a school and improve international education. You will make new friends, be immersed in a new culture, and form lasting relationships with local children and families. Don't miss this experience of a lifetime!
Each group that travels funds and participates in the final construction phase of a new school building and/or playground during their journey of discovery. Students spend the majority of their week in a rural community in Panama, Guatemala, or Honduras, working on the project and interacting with the children, their parents and the teachers as they form strong bonds through mutual learning. We also believe cultural exposure and understanding is an important part of our program. During their trip, students experience the beauty of Central American culture.
- Make long lasting connections with the children and families
- Get to see the finished school/playground and how excited the children are
- Experience the beautiful culture of Honduras, Panama, or Guatemala
- Form friendships with other US high schoolers
- Fulfill all of your community service hours in just one week