A tour through some of classical literature’s most inspirational cities and towns, this program will be a treat for the academics at heart, and a great way to get a taste of university life ahead of time!
Start your tour off at University College Cork, on the leafy banks of the River Lee. Travel northwest to the bohemian and up-tempo town of Galway, and stay in residence at the National University of Ireland campus. Head east across the countryside and enjoy the rolling hills on your way to Dublin, where you’ll settle in at the historic Trinity College. Next, travel across the Irish Sea to Oxford, the city of dreaming spires, and take up residence at one of Oxford’s colleges. No University tour would be complete without a stop at the alma mater of many Prime Ministers – the prestigious University of Cambridge, dating to 1209. Pick up the pace in the thriving metropolis of London, and check into Imperial College just steps from Kensington Palace.
- Earn a grade 11 or 12 Ontario High School Credit.
- Stay in University residences to get a feel for post-secondary school life.
- Visit Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, The Tower of London and The Cliffs of Moher
- Visit six amazing universities throughout the U.K.
- Choose from a variety of optional excursions to enrich your experience.