View Other Details
$2650 + Japan Railway Pass* + Airfare**
Program fee includes all accommodation, domestic transportation (including Railway pass), and activities. All breakfast and dinner is provided and most of the lunches.
**Japan Bound Program fee does not include airfare.
June 19 - July 5
August 14 - August 31
You will be expected pay for 7 lunches over the course of the trip.
Japan Bound isn't just another Japanese language camp or sightseeing tour. It's not your average school trip either. Our students will travel across the country visiting a unique, thought provoking variety of sites in Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Kagoshima. Along the way our students will be provided opportunities to challenge themselves, grow and build lasting memories.
We feel cross-cultural communication and a deep understanding of one's self are necessary int his day and age to not just to be successful, but to also enhance your relationships with those around you. Unlike most trips, we don't want to parade you around tourist attraction after tourist attraction, we take you off the beaten path to provide a true gateway to meaningful connection with people just like you, but half-way across the world!
If you want to speak with someone who was once in your position, give us a call and we'll schedule a time to discuss any reservations and answer any questions you have!
- Live like a local in the beautiful countryside of Kagoshima (homestay).
- Travel from Tokyo to the Southern tip of Japan, visiting both historical landmarks and local hidden gems.
- Explore the natural wonders of Kagoshima including waterfalls, spiritual gardens, and one of Japan's most famous volcanoes.
- Meet your Japanese peers and learn about school life in Japan during a school immersion.
- Grow and discover your passions under the guide of experienced mentors.