View Other Details
Tickets are purchased as a group and cost an additional $1725 USD. Our group flight departs from Houston.
Experience rural life in Kenya, build relationships with children at the Kithoka Amani Community Home, and go on a wildlife safari.
With SStS, you will have the chance to work shoulder-to-shoulder with our trusted NGO partner, International Peace Initiatives. As part of your work, you will teach and play with children at the orphanage and build a structure at an eco-center.
You will have the opportunity to learn about daily life in Kenya as well as experience the wildlife of the Samburu game reserve.
As part of your experience, you will learn about ethical leadership and global citizenship through SStS's unique Five Lens Curriculum. In addition, you will be immersed in a local homestay.
THE SSTS DIFFERENCE:
-Small groups (10-12 students)
-Expert course instructors
-Trusted NGO partners
- Visit an elephant orphanage and giraffe preserve.
- Teach and play with children at the Kithoka Amani Community Home.
- Work on a permaculture farm and build structures at an eco-center.
- Immerse yourself in a local homestay.
- Go on a safari in the Samburu game park.