View Other Details
Explore Africa's most peaceful country, experiencing the indescribable natural beauty and cultural renaissance of a determined people. We go behind the exterior, side-by-side with courageous souls who give voice to the voiceless and help make visible what is invisible in our own communities. Our adventures include an overnight wilderness excursion to the Silverback gorilla preserve.
- Explore dynamic capital city
- Kigali Dance with Hutu & Tutsi people in celebration of unity
- Experience dynamic art and agricultural cooperatives
- Volunteer with local children
- Understand hidden history at key genocide memorial sites