China International cultural exchange

Students on a hike in China
Students on a hike in China

Location:
Zhanjiang is a charming city thanks to its natural scenery, temperate weather, tree-lined beaches, exceptionally affordable and accessible public transportation, and clean environment, Zhanjiang was voted as the “most livable city in China.”

About the Project:
This project gives participants from all over the world a chance to engage in an intercultural exchange with middle school to college-aged students from China. Participants will have the opportunity to fully delve into Chinese culture, history, language, and tradition. In return, participants will share their own customs and ways of life from their country of origin. In the end, participants will leave this program with a true sense of what it means to be a student in China, a greater understanding of the Chinese lifestyle, an appreciation for intercultural dialogue and exchange, and, most importantly, lasting friendships.

cara

BEST TIME OF MY LIFE

I volunteered with Tru experience travel and did a 4 week road trip too. I visited Cambodia Thailand Vietnam and Laos. I have had the most amazing experience of my life. I was fully immersed in the community as described by the company. I made friends from all over the world and became very close with locals who were just the sweetest people on earth. I can not wait to head back in Feb with Tru Experience Travel again, I spent alot of time speaking with the director Hannah who is an absolute gem. She has been wonderful to me and all my calls and emails every second of the day lol. Thank you everyone.

There is always room for improvement, but not here its perfect, they have not tampered with the reality of the south east asian community they work with.
James

I cannot thank the Tru Team enough for my amazing experience in Nepal. I had just 1 month in Nepal, and now I am volunteering and travelling across Asia with Tru Experience Travel. This trip has really changed my life and I am in absolute ore with the world. If you want to travel the world in a different kind of way I totally reccomed Tru experience to anybody. Not only do you get an amazing experience the prices arent bad either. Hhahaha .

I see nothing wrong with it. You just need to be mentally prepared for a new culture.

Location:
73 F / 50 F
Airports:
Beijing Capital International Airport
( PEK )

China is the most populous country in the world and after many tumultuous reforms is again one of the world's leading nations. Cities in china are densely populated but half of the populations live in rural parts on China, which has led to a disparity in both the cultural and economic landscape.

About Tru Experience Travel

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way...