Would you like to improve your Spanish whilst continuing to work toward your High School Diploma? Are you interested in discovering a different, more authentic part of Spain? At Chester College, we teach the American curriculum, and credits are automatically transferred to any American school. Students are welcome to study here for just 1 semester or a full academic year (or more!). Our school is small with a family feel - everyone knows each other and each student receives a high level of personal support and mentoring from their tutor. Class sizes are typically 7-8 students.
You don't need to have any Spanish before arriving (just lots of enthusiasm!).
You can choose to stay either in the boarding houses (split into girls and boys and located next to the school) or with a host family. At the weekend, we take advantage of the incredible scenery that surrounds us and often go to the beach or to do outdoor activities, as well as explore the beautiful city of Santiago de Compostela.
- American curriculum - transfer credits automatically.
- Small class sizes and lots of personal support and attention.
- Lots of extra curricular activities with a focus on sports, debating, drama and music.
- Located in the beautiful city of Santiago de Compostela.
- Next to amazing beaches and lush green countryside.