View Other Details
Choose from a variety of incredible experiences that Spain has to offer through Arcos Journeys Abroad. Hike the Camino de Santiago, the ancient pilgrimage path dating over a thousand years years old and traverse some of Spain’s most striking landscapes. Study Spanish at the 500 year-old University of Granada. Experience the diversity of outdoor activities that the Granada region has to offer such as hiking, mountain biking, and canyoneering. Practice soccer skills and improve your fitness level. Visit Spain’s tropical coastline and enjoy a traditional paella on the beach. Participate in art workshops in Granada delving into the rich artistic traditions found here and influenced by the Moors, Jews, and Christians . Experience the passion of a flamenco performance in a Gpysy cave. And, of course, tour the incredible Alhambra palace!
- Explore the Alhambra, the ancient palace of the Moorish sultans
- Tour the capital city of Madrid full of parks, plazas, and world-class museums
- Hike in the Sierra Nevada, the tallest mountains on the Iberian peninsula
- Enjoy a traditional paella at Nerja beach on Spain’s tropical coastline
- Pass through ancient villages while hiking the Camino de Santiago