- St. Martin
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
View Other Details
Get ready to raise your sails and embark on the summer sailing adventure of a lifetime! Broadreach sailing voyages are next-level sailing camps for high schoolers. Experience the freedom of living aboard a 50-foot monohull with a crew of new friends. The calm, clear waters of the Caribbean are an ideal place to learn the fundamentals of small and large boat handling. Plan passages and navigate from island to island, exploring mountains, rainforests, waterfalls, and beaches as you go. Over the next three weeks, you'll earn sailing certifications, develop leadership skills, and form lifelong friendships.
- Learn the fundamentals of small and large boat handling, boat racing and laser sailing.
- Over 21 days, embark on a 500 nautical-mile passage, earning multiple sailing certifications
- Explore the islands along the arc of the Caribbean, from St. Martin to Grenada.
- Complete community service projects, earning 5 service hours.