- US Virgin Islands
- St. Lucia
- St. Martin
View Other Details
Learn the language of the sea as you embark on an immersive Caribbean adventure for 21 days. Experience the freedom of life on the water and the magic of the world beneath it. Learn to scuba dive and sail, build skills that you’ll use for the rest of your life, and bond with a crew of new friends as you island hop through the beautiful Caribbean.
Meet every morning with warm wind in your hair. You and your crew will work together to successfully navigate yourselves through the breathtaking French and Dutch Leeward Islands, earning a variety of scuba and sailing certifications along the way.
Visit Saba’s magnificent marine park – the perfect spot to earn dive certifications – to experience the underwater walls and towering pinnacles of Babylon, Tent Reef and Diamond Rock. Take plenty of breaks from sailing and diving along the way to body surf, water ski, stand-up paddleboard and hike through lush mountain rainforests.
- Embark on a live-aboard scuba and sailing voyage
- Earn multiple scuba and sailing certifications
- Volunteer in Saba to help maintain island trails and protect biodiversity
- Try water skiing, wakeboarding and stand up paddle boarding
- Island hop and explore the breathtaking French and Dutch Leeward Islands