This program takes students into the heart of Tanzania in order to gain a first-hand perspective of the social-political and economic challenges of regional development in Africa. Whether collaborating on alternative income generating projects, promoting health education, or engaging with local youth, students have the chance to participate in sustainable global change. Students reside at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, hike to the Pare Mountain and go on safari in the open plains of the Serengeti.
Expedition to Tanzania | Foothills of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park, Moshi, Pangani
Courses Offered: Grade 12 World Issues, Grade 12 English
- 10:1 Student to staff ratio (maximum)
- Earn Ministry-approved credits
- Going on a multi-day Safari in the Serengeti
- Visit the beaches of Pangani
- Live lectures, discussions and activities