Westcoast Connection | United States

Westcoast Connection | United States Summer 2018

Travel throughout the United States with Westcoast Connection, home of our first teen travel program 36 summers ago. We offer a wide range of 10-40 day summer programs on our teen tours, pre-college enrichment, baseball, Seventeen fashion and community service. Our mission is to provide you with the summer of a lifetime.

Travel the full stretch of California from San Francisco to San Diego, catch a foul ball on the ultimate baseball fantasy tour, featuring MLB baseball games in the mid-east, or get exclusive access to the top editors of Seventeen on our NYC fashion experience. Maybe you prefer to learn more about your favorite subjects at UCLA and visit world-renowned universities on a college preview week in Boston. Join the American Red Cross, hurricane relief efforts, or local communities on service projects as you influence the neighborhoods and environments you visit. Explore the U.S. with Westcoast Connection and it just might change your life.

Rebecca

Northern Western Odyssey

I had the BEST time traveling around the Pacific Northwest of the United States and Western Canada. For me, the highlights of the trip were skiing at Mt. Hood and going whitewater rafting. The staff and other kids on the trip were an amazing group of people that meshed unbelievably well. One moment on the trip that really exemplified how amazing the group of people were was during one of the first nights that we spent camping. Everyone helped each other put up their tents and cook dinner even though it did not have to be a whole trip effort. Our staff also set up a small fire so we could roast marshmallows after dinner. But it was not the camp fire nor the marshmallows that made this one of the best nights of the trip. It was having all campers and staff sitting around the camp fire sharing stories. It was amazing how easily everyone opened up to one another and how quickly I felt comfortable amongst this new group of people. I was really nervous because I was traveling by myself and didn’t know anyone. But the other kids were super nice and the activities organized by the staff allowed me to quickly make friends. If I could relive this summer I would in a heartbeat; it was truly a summer of a lifetime!!