Journey to Vietnam this summer with Westcoast Connection and discover an ancient culture filled with unique and elegant beauty. As you discover this amazing country for yourself, you will be treated to spectacular views, flavorful foods and exhilarating adventure. Engage in rewarding community service projects from the North to the South with children and an organic farming community. By the end of the program, you will be won over by the hearts of the Vietnamese.
Westcoast Connection is a qualified Certifying Organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award.
- Khiem Thinh Nhan Chinh School For The Deaf – spend 2 days with students at this specialized school for children who are hearing impaired by helping beautify their school and run activities with kids.
- Organic Farming Experience – find out what it takes to be an organic farmer. Work alongside local Vietnamese farmers & learn how to prepare soil for farming and how farmers have been growing rice for generations.
- Ky Quang Pagoda Orphanage & Caring Center – interact with children at this orphanage for the disabled by organizing games and fun activities. Help restore and beautify their home.
- Experience Vietnam: Have a blast on a boat cruise on Halong Bay and soak up the sun on An Bang Beach, Enjoy a coracle boat ride, Cook with local chefs, Learn to SCUBA & snorkel in Hon Mun Marine Park.
- Rappel down canyon walls and waterfalls in Dalat Canyon, Cook like a professional at Morning Glory Cooking School in Hoi An, Explore the vast Cu Chi Tunnel network, and more!