Teaching English in Argentina provides a fold rewarding experience for participants since it gives teachers the opportunity to master their TEFL and TESL skills while immersing themselves in the local culture of an exciting country such as Argentina.
Teachers share their own culture, enriching the lives of the students who will be more than pleased to share theirs over some tango in Buenos Aires!
To make the experience even better, teachers will be offered homestay, so they can live with their “familia” and become part of it. Also, teachers will receive a small salary for their personal expenses as well as 4 hours a week of Spanish classes.
- Our programs are some of the most affordable international exchange programs on offer in Latin America, particularly when you analyse the relationship between price and quality of experience.
- Experience the real Argentina with many placements being in smaller towns and cities throughout the country
- The unique opportunity of becoming a member of a new Argentinean family and enjoying the pleasures of their home-made meals.
- The chance to travel around some of the most breathtaking landscapes of the world (Iguaz Falls, Patagonia, Mendoza, Salta, etc).
- Spanish lessons to either learn, practice or master your language skills.