- Byron Bay
- Fraser Island
View Other Details
-An internship can only be completed with us if it is a required component of your studies
- You are required to obtain a Working Holiday Visa to Australia
- Our internships are a minimum of 12 weeks and a maximum of 6 months.
- Our internships are generally front office roles- Monday - Sunday with 2 rostered days off, 38 hours per week.
As an intern at Nomads & Base hostels you will learn the basic fundamentals of hostel operations. You'll be immersed in our vibrant and energetic culture and make friends and memories for life. The experience we share with you will not only teach you a unique skillset that you can take with you onto your next endeavor but you will also learn vital life skills by living and sharing your experience with other staff and interns.
- Free local tours to get you acquainted with the area and promote these to our guests
- $70 Weekly Food Allowance, Free Laundry & Free Wifi
- Free accommodation in a 4-10 Share dorm with other staff and interns
- Heavily discounted East Coast Travel Packages after your internship has been completed
- Free accommodation in Australia & New Zealand at Nomads and Base hostels after your internship as been completed