Sustainable Bolivia (SB) is a 501(c)3 non-profit with projects in the Bolivian Tropics focused on education, youth development, the arts, sustainable tourism & global health. SB also assists grass-roots organizations in and around Riberalta through the provision of human and financial resources, scholarships and grant funding
SB is looking for a Communal-Living Coordinator to share experiences in a large communal volunteer home. The Coordinator’s main responsibility will be organizing community events such as shared dinners, parties, yoga/dance classes, workshops, language exchanges and art exhibitions.
The coordinator will ensure that house tasks are shared and that volunteers feel supported. Acting as a crucial link between SB staff and the volunteer community, the selected applicant will work closely with our team of international and local employees, to ensure the best experience possible.
- Have an experience leading a community and in HR
- Learn or improve your Spanish
- Work in international development for an NGO
- Learn about sustainable development practices
- Motive and accompany other people in their work and volunteering