View Other Details
Global Choices offers internships in Canada! The Global Choices network is extensive in Canada, and qualified participants can be placed in a variety of locations, including Vancouver and Toronto. Participants can live in home-stays or hotels if they’re taking part in hospitality internships. Applicants must be at least 18, and certain nationality restrictions apply in regards to visa procedures. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the Global Choices website by using the link above for more detailed information.
- Flexibility! Internships last 6-12 months and are available year-round so interested students are encouraged to see all available options.
- Value! Global Choices placement fee ensures you are placed in an internship of your choice, and many employers also subsidize accommodations.
- Professional Development! There is no better way to gain an edge in the job market than gain professional experience in an international setting.
- Variety! A large selection of hospitality and Information Technology internships are available in Canada. Other options are also available, interest applicants from all academic and professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Accommodation! Interns have the option to live in a home-stay with a private room and meals included. Alternatively, some employers will provide subsidized housing for interns taking part in a hospitality or tourism internship. Visit the Global Choices we