Work in Canada

Work in Canada offers the opportunity to combine work and travel in a different North American setting. You can spend up to 12 months living and working in Canada. Gain the international experience of working abroad without actually having to go overseas! The program is open to US citizens aged 18-35. Orientations and full support services are provided at our Toronto and Vancouver resource centers.

• Gain valuable work experience
  • Supplement your income while traveling
  • Diversify your skills
  • Boost your future career prospects
  • Internationalize your resume

Yes, there are many opportunities to work in Ski Resorts. Many of the bigger resorts hold recruitment fairs during the months of September and October.

Liz

IENA Made my Dream Internship Possible

I had already arranged a research internship but had a substantial amount of difficulty obtaining a work permit. Applying through IENA turned out to be a lifesaver and made obtaining a work permit and completing my internship possible when all other avenues failed. The representative I spoke to from IENA was invaluable in helping expedite the process.

I thought that the price was a little high, considering I only needed an organization through which I could go to obtain a work permit. The insurance was helpful, though.
Macen

A Humbling Experience

From being a paraprofessional working with autism to planting trees in unknown lands with a bunch of strangers, my world was flipped upside down. Slept in a tent, black flies destroyed me, and I loved it.

IENA did an amazing job assisting me the whole way to get my work visa in Canada. It was much more helpful than International Experience Canada (IEC), and the staff put up with every and all of my questions. No problems whatsoever.

About International Exchange of North America

IENA (International Exchange of North America) provides affordable, fully supportive work, travel and internship abroad opportunities to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Colombia. Our overseas resource centers provide full on-the-spot assistance...