• Canada
8 to 24 weeks
Culinary Arts Hospitality Tourism

Program Details

Summer Winter
Weekly Hours
Age Min.
Age Max


Starting Price
Price Details
Guaranteed paid internship before leaving your home country!
Staff Housing
Resume revision, interview preparation
Arrival Orientation in Vancouver: Bank, phone, SIN etc.
Full support and monitoring throughout your internship program

What's Not Included
Accommodation Airfare Meals Transportation Visa
Jul 06, 2018
9 travelers are looking at this program

About Program

This Internship program is designed to help enable you to gain professional experience in various sectors in the Hospitality industry in Canada. This internship is available in awesome locations such as the Canadian Rockies, Okanagan, Vancouver, Vancouver Island, and even Whistler. The program is open year-round and is a great opportunity to gain resume boosting experience and improve your English while working at your guaranteed paid job in your field of studies!

Our team has created strong relationships with top Resorts and hotels so you can find yourself working as a server at a top restaurant or as a front desk agent in your favorite hotel. The internship program gives you the chance to spend up to 12 months (24 months for certain countries) working at one of Western Canada's top resorts.

This Internship Program is open to countries part of the IEC program.
You can participate if you are graduated from Hospitality & Gastronomy Studies or are still registered as a student!

Video and Photos

Program Highlights

  • Guaranteed full time PAID internship at a Canadian Resort before your trip
  • Accommodation guaranteed
  • Visa support
  • Add international hospitality or gastronomy experience to your resume
  • Full support and monitoring throughout your internship program

Related Programs

Program Reviews

Looks like there aren't any reviews yet for this program.  Leave a Review

Questions & Answers

Hi Maria, the main requirements are an intermediate English level, available for 6 months and you have to qualify for the the IEC Working Holiday visa.