Ski & Snowboard Instructor Internships: Training + Paid Job

Ski instructors in Niseko, Japan
Ski instructors in Niseko, Japan
Intern at Revelstoke, Canada
Intern at Revelstoke, Canada

Do you want a career that will take you across the globe?

Do you want to live, work and play in the world's top ski destinations?

Become a ski instructor with EA Ski & Snowboard on an internship program and fast-track your career in the snow industry. Train, qualify and work as a ski instructor - all in one season. This is the ultimate winter gap year!

Choose from 27 world-class ski resorts across America, Canada, Japan, New Zealand and Switzerland to train at this winter. You'll train with the best, gain internationally recognised instructor qualifications and get the best work experience for your CV with your guaranteed job offer.

You'll gain instructor qualifications recognised by the International Ski Instructors Association (ISIA) - the world body for professional ski instructors. This means you will be able to work at other world-class ski resorts across the globe.

Our courses are open to any intermediate to advance skiers. Places are limited.

• Train under the world's best instructors
  • Guaranteed paid job offer at your chosen resort
  • Internationally recognised qualifications
  • Accommodation while training
  • Season lift pass, social events, special deals on flights, insurance and more.

Limited spaces available. Don't miss out!

Spaces on EA Ski & Snowboard's internship programs in Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and the USA fill up fast. If you're serious about joining us for the best winter of your life, see if you qualify today.

Joshua

Lvl 1 at Club Med Tomamu

I had an incredible season. So many friends, so many memories!
I learnt so much about skiing, about teaching, and about communicating with a variety of nationalities and social backgrounds.
EA made the whole training process so easy. Their job was to train us and get us prepared for the exam, which is exactly what happened.
My season was Club Med Tomamu’s grand opening season so it was definitely not problem free. But that was due to Club Med understaffing the resort. It was a busy and sometimes overwhelming season but it was also the most incredible experience of my life. We had great accommodation, great food, in a beautiful and safe country.
In my opinion nothing can be a 10 but this was very close. It was a great experience and i am very thankful. 9/10 😁

The visa situation was the only drama. Our EA rep could not get to club med Tomamu because of this.
Emily

Niseko Winter Experience

Meeting new people that have the same interests as you and are going through the same challenges is actually quite eye opening. Through EA you not only get fun training and guidance but you also end up attending pretty cool social evenings. It's nice to be close to everyone for the first three weeks, whilst settling in to your new environment. I'm not going to lie, the exam is hard and tiresome at times but makes you feel all the more proud when you pass. Getting paid to ski is one of the best jobs out there! If you're a fan of ski and/or snowboarding you should at least try one season... it's a win win situation.

Hannah

Ski instructing in Japan - must do!!

I will never forget my experience in this beautiful country and EA Ski & Snowboard made this possible! They set you up with accommodation, training, and a guaranteed job before you even leave home. This made a huge difference for me, having security and assurance knowing that I had an epic job lined up.

I was able to train and improve my skiing ability. I improved very quickly and gained confidence in my ability to instruct others. The thing that I loved most about beginning work was the smiles on peoples faces. Your job is literally to hang out with people while they're on holiday, help them go outside their comfort zone and enjoy themselves while they do. There's nothing quite like it! Not to mention the fact that the lessons began about an hour after the resort opened.... that first hour of my day was always spent skiing fresh lines in the amazing Japow snow that had fallen the night before!

If you're considering heading to Japan for a winter season, I can't recommend it more!

I don't know if EA Ski & Snowboard could've done anything to help this but I remember wishing that a some of the lifts were that bit faster... as they say - faster lifts = more time on snow :)
Race
Nora

Send it!

I'm a skier/snowboarder from Finland and Grand ambassador for EA. I did my internship programme in Queenstown at The Remarkables ski resort and it was the best decision I've ever made. After a never ending summer I needed to get back to skiing and EA helped me to do that. We started off with L1 training and working during the busy school holidays. To get into teaching as an intern was a great experience and really got me into this career. After the holidays was time to take a big step and start training for the L2. Long days and a lot of skiing but the way EA has built the programme gives an opportunity to good skiers to pass their exams and after all no ones alone, we got support from the trainers and old interns. We also had many social nights with fun activities that made our group strong. Being a EA intern is like being a big family and that's what made my season super special.

Now I'm getting ready for the season in thr northern hemisphere as I hold my L2 qualification and a good experience of teaching. I would highly recommend this programme for anyone how's keen to follow the winter.

Staff Interviews

About EA Ski & Snowboard

Fast track your career as a ski or snowboard instructor and enjoy the best winter of your life with EA Ski & Snowboard. Whether your a seasoned professional or have only stepped on the slopes a few times, EA offers instructor training programs to...