- Costa Rica
View Other Details
We are recruiting interns for our 4 sea turtle conservation stations, to spend a minimum of 3 months on the beach in Costa Rica, helping with research and data collection of nesting turtles, the eggs, and of course the baby turtles. You will gain invaluable experience in the field, and report directly to our biologist and investigations coordinator.
We are a Costa Rican NGO with 25 years experience in working in protected areas.
- Be an integral part of a research team, with hands on experience with endangered sea turtles
- Live for 3 months in a rural area of Costa Rica, 3 stations on the pacific, and 1 on the caribbean
- 24 hour support from our on the ground staff, and weekly evaluations and assessments by our biologist
- Immersment in a different culture, and the opportunity to meet other volunteers from all over the world.
- Certificate of participation, and a letter of recognition from the Ministry of the Environment.