This program is for students or groups who want to educate an international community via curriculum development and project management. Your role will be to create and lead a youth development program at the local community center, La Fundacion el Arenal, in Cuenca, Ecuador, working to enhance the employability, career prospects, and professional life skills of young adults.
During your time, you will be offered professional guidance and support to help execute the program. The content of the youth programs' course curriculum should draw in on developing the following skills of the course participants over a one-month period:
- Resume writing
- Applying for scholarships
- Public speaking/Interview skills
- Professional Presentation
- Career counseling
Students will also be asked to independently design a fundraising strategy to cover the costs of any requisite resources, which they can then implement using their own organizational skills and the support of El Nomad.
- Learn another language while you engage in meaningful projects
- Live like a local with one our Homestay families and embrace true Latin-American culture
- Collaborate with us to create a fair and sustainable future
- Take advantage of our add-on trips to the Galapagos Islands & Machu Picchu
- Enjoy unlimited pre-arrival Skype sessions, customizable program dates & duration, and outstanding on-site support