Join CICD’s 3-7 month Culinary or Hospitality Internship program in France for an amazing and life changing experience. Begin your adventure with a short language and cultural immersion course in Montpellier, Southern France and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea. Once you have adapted to your new surroundings and have learned basic French language skills, participants move into the second phase of the program. A full time internship with 3- to 5-star hotels and gastronomic restaurants (some awarded Michelin stars!) across the south of France. Positions offered are generally in the kitchen (savory or pastry), restaurant or reception.
- Learn French and the French way of life by living and working in France! Program has flexible start dates year-round
- Phase one: 2-4 week specialized language and cultural immersion course in Montpellier
- Phase two: 8 to 26 week Internship in the French Alps or Southern France
- CICD offers the option to combine multiple programs in different European countries
- Compensation: 578.00 Euros per month (approximately $660.00 USD)
Applications are now open for March and April!
Available Start Dates: 03/02, 04/06, 05/04, 06/01, 07/06, 09/07, 10/05, 11/02, 12/07