- United States of America
- Washington D.C.
- Costa Rica
- San José
- Mexico City
- Buenos Aires
- Rio de Janeiro
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
Take the opportunity to work in one of our internships abroad with sick animals from the Amazon rainforest or at a sanctuary for sea turtles. At the Institute for Global Studies, we help students from an international perspective gain invaluable work experience in their profession.
Shelter work for wildlife will bring out the best of human nature. Linking to neglected animals provides a feeling of achievement that few activities have. In addition to bonding with animals, gain insight into the local communities and their wildlife encounters in their area. Meet teachers, locals, and the public in order to learn about their traditions.
Popular roles include food storage, animal screening, public interpretation, medical assistance, and community outreach.
- To learn the fundamentals of animal care go through rigorous training.
- Take on diverse responsibilities and grow your skills exponentially.
- Meet people from all walks of life while welcoming visitors in the facility or sanctuary.
- Learn about local traditions and the connection between communities and wildlife in your host city.
- Enjoy endless adventures in your free time.