View Other Details
- Safe private accommodation inclusive of well tasty meals. Internet connectivity and weekly laundry services
- Airport pick up within our program locations
- For your convenience we provide a one-way trip to the placement institution daily for 5 days in a week
- Incountry support including our head office teams in your placement locations
- Detailed pre-departure support
A shadowing clinical rotation is the best way for a pre-physician assistant student or those currently undertaking your graduate physician assistants programs to gain exposure to healthcare and interact authentically with the clinical atmosphere. Through our clinical rotations the students get an opportunity to shadow PAs and learn on what the day to day work of a PA entails. The participants to this program also get an opportunity under supervision to undertake various activities in the hospital which may include, Clerking patients, History taking and physical examinations, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests among.
The well established mentorship structure you will be guided by the healthcare professionals in further understanding the procedures that you observe, the activities that you undertake and the happenings that intrigue you. Students in this rotation have the option of choosing from various specialities that may interest them.
- Cultural exposure through interaction with different people in the rural community
- Learn from PA’s on how they manage to deliver healthcare services despite inadequate resources and how the health systems differ with your home health system.
- Build your skills and knowledge under supervision and mentorship as well as get hospital work experience
- Tailor-made just for you to ensure that you gain first hand experience shadowing Physician Assistants.
- Various specialities available for rotation which include OBS/GYN, Pediatrics and Child Health, General Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry