View Other Details
Our internship program is destined mainly for students who are planning to work with children in future.
For our interns we offer:
· Work in young and dynamic team
· Expierience in working in schools, with teachers and kids
· Joy of bringing help to those who need it
· Acquire practical skills
· Gain an experience
· Improve knowledge
· an opportunity to obtain camp guardian license
Intern’s responsibility will mainly include:
· current office support
· event organization and coordination
· presentations in schools
· going on camps with kids
Foundation works Monday through Friday and events are organize in weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Animators working on charity events travel through whole Poland. For students who live out of Lodz and are interested in our internship program we offer training in domicile in Lodz, city tour, integration events and accommodation.
- By joining in our internship program you will help in realization of foundations main and statutory goals which is improvement leaving conditions of children in need.
- Have you ever been in Poland? Admit it - you wuld never think of going here - now you will :)
- We wont pay for your work, but we will provide free accommodation and tickets on trains, buses or other transportation
- Gain knowledge in organisation of charity event and competences in conducting workshops, working with childrens and leading conversations
- Gain competences in conducting and organising animation of free time for children. Gaining knowledge in working in Foundation and nongovernment organisation. Getting expierience in teaching and conducting classes in variety of knowledge. There will be a l