- Dar es Salaam
View Other Details
Art in Tanzania programs offer great internship options. We work in Zanzibar, Dar es Salaam, Moshi (Kilimanjaro), Masai land, Karatu and in Serengeti. We receive more than one thousand participants annually, mix of volunteers and interns. We are focusing to receive more interns to empower Art in Tanzania operations.
We cooperate with the local and international universities, programs as UNICEF Children Agenda among others that create excellent network for high quality internship work. We always tailor the internship to match the interest of the participant but also the need of the particular study program. The main thing is that the effort empowers the NGO work as then we can also deliver the help for the Tanzanian societies.
Our internships cover most areas of studies. Please find the details from our web page as well as please email for us for specific info and tailoring of your task.
- We are the top community NGO in Tanzania with meaningful and effective implementation of small and large programs
- We have border crossing approaches where medical internship is supported by the social media department or orphanage work by the medical department interns.
- We have interns from all parts of world throughout the year making your internship great cultural exchange experience.
- You can perform your internship combining different locations in Tanzania to experience Africa All Out.
- We have about 100 people local and expatriate staff to support you internship having some 14 years of experience.