World Unite! Internships in Tanzania

Tanzania is developing at an extreme pace. While tourism has been big in Tanzania for many years (being one of Africa's top tourist destinations with attractions including Mt. Kilimanjaro, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Zanzibar), the level of professionalism of many other sectors is increasing and already of good standard. Now it is a good time to get to know the work conditions of Tanzania.

We arrange internships in:

* Hospitals (e.g. medical and nursing electives, final year rotations, physiotherapy)
* Psychology at Mental Hospital
* Teaching at public and private schools (Education)
* Women's right
* Social Work with many NGOs
* Sustainable Development
* Tropical Farming
* Reforestation
* Veterinary medicine
* Zanzibar Beach Hotels and Tanzania Safari Lodges
* English-language newspapers, TV and media production (journalism, media technologies, design)
* Architecture and technology (solar, irrigation etc.)
* Others

• Our service is very personal and we put effort into finding the right internship that meets your requirements and those of your university (if so). Professional supervision/tutoring for university credit is possible. We have supported students from univer
  • In our team there are professionals from various subject areas (e.g. biology, social work, sustainable tourism etc.) who can assist you with research for BA, MA and PhD dissertations (many of our interns return to Tanzania for their dissertation research)
  • With around 400 participants per year in Tanzania, we are one of the largest providers of internships and volunteering in Tanzania. We offer excursions and activities on the weekends that you can join to meet fellow interns and really get to know Tanzania
  • Add our "World Learner" activities and learn for instance about traditional herbal medicine, sailing boat building, coffee farming and production, do Swahili language lessons etc.
  • We run our own development programs in Tanzania that you can additionally get to know. With your participation you fund these programs and contribute to the sustainable development of your host country.

Marie

Loved staying in Tanzania with WorldUnite

There was always a really good communicationstructur in the organisation. In Moshi we had a local assistant who was always there for us in case of need and for every questions.
My time in Tanzania was one of the best experience in my life. I got a feel for the real life in Africa and I enjoyed the time. I wished I could have stayed longer.

There could be organised language courses in suaheli for all of the trainee who are at the same town.

About World Unite!

World Unite! is a provider of intercultural learning opportunities abroad, including Working Holiday, Student and Job Orientation Internships, Volunteering, Dissertations Abroad, Language Courses, and Cultural Travel.

The countries where we are...