When it comes to experiencing raw, grassroots development alongside a local community, look no further than Timor-Leste. With an incredibly turbulent recent history, today the inspiring Timorese culture is one that takes passionate pride in enabling their communities across a range of impact areas. Working to shape long-term sustainable impact in Timor-Leste is really unlike any other experience.
As a certified B Corporation, we pride ourselves on being experts in sustainability, international impact, and shaping the most career-ready future leaders. On an internship in Timor-Leste you're guaranteed a unique and practical industry experience that arms you with a range of soft and technical skills in leadership, EQ, social business and communication.
Our projects in Timor-Leste explore fuel sustainability and micro-finance; agricultural consulting and food security; or empowering women and girls through safe sanitation and hygiene practices.
- Collaborate and build meaningful connections with local Timorese communities through a cultural immersion that ensures the delivery of socially viable solutions that actually improves quality of life.
- Explore the integration of exponential technologies, such as data-driven AI consulting, for scalable and sustainable social change at a grass-roots level.
- Discover the rich history and culture of Timor-Leste on your weekends, from visiting iconic resistance sites, to snorkeling and diving in the stunning coral reefs.
- 24/7 support and training from experienced leaders, staff and external partners who are highly trained in risk and safety management, facilitating personal and professional growth, and business development.
- Learn and apply a range of industry-standard entrepreneurial and innovative methodologies and skills such as Design Thinking and Lean Startup and experience applying them to a real world context.